Microsoft has introduced a new and advanced version of its Bing search engine, powered by cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology. The new search engine, equipped with Microsoft’s AI-powered language model ChatGPT, is currently available for a limited preview.
To utilize this new and advanced search engine, follow these steps:
- Open Bing.com on your internet browser.
- Click on the chat option located at the top left.
- Once you click on the chat option, you will be asked to join the waitlist by clicking on the “Join the Waitlist” button.
- If you don’t have a Microsoft account, you will need to create one. After signing in, you will be taken to the sign-up page and added to the waitlist.
- To move up the waitlist faster, Microsoft has provided two opportunities to gain quick access to the AI-powered Bing. This can be done by clicking on the “Access the new Bing faster” button.
- You will then be presented with two options, “Set Microsoft defaults on your PC” and “Scan the QR code to install the Microsoft Bing App”.
- Following these two steps, you should have access to a preview of the new Bing search engine within 24 hours, and you will be notified via email.
It is important to note that the new Bing search engine with AI technology is currently available for desktop only, with mobile support to come later.